1. What are the modes of training offered for this course?
The salesforce apex training course is being offered in three different modes. It includes:
a) Live tutor-led education, meaning it is an online training with live interaction with instructors.
b). Self-paced e-learning, meaning the training will be offered through recorded video tutorials as well as with the required study materials.
c). Corporate mode of training, meaning most training institutes offers the course with a customized curriculum for working executives.
2. Can I attend a demo session before enrollment?
No, but you can come in person or visit the website of the institute offering the course to know more about it.
3. Who are the instructors taking the theory and practical classes?
Only professionally trained instructors handle all classroom and practical classes. Moreover, the experienced professionals, who are working in the salesforce apex field, handle special classes.
4. Are there any group discounts for classroom training programs?
Every institute offering the course has referral programs, which means that when you join the course in groups, you will get the required discount.
5. Can I switch from Self-Paced Training To Online Instructor-Led Training?
Yes, you can change your curriculum at any time after paying the required fees.
6. What If I Miss A Class?
No need to worry because all classes are being recorded to allow students like you to continue with the regular classroom sessions easily.
7. How Will I Execute The Practical?
A team of professionally trained instructors will appropriately guide every student during the practical sessions. They will steer you the right path while doing your practical projects.
8. What payment options are available?
All institutes are currently accepting all modes of payment, so you can pay your fees through net banking, credit/debit cards and through some other electronic mode of payments.