Basic and Overview
- Deep understanding of the models of cloud computing.
- Infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
- Platform as a service (PaaS)
- Software as a service (SaaS)
- Understanding of cloud computing architecture.
- Students can build private cloud on open stack platform
- Understanding of various aspects of open stack platform.
- Complete overview of virtualisation technique.
- Complete understanding of networking concepts used in cloud computing.
- Knowledge of cloud monitoring and management using Vmware product.
- Understanding of public, private and hybrid cloud.
Administration Essentials for New Admins in Lightning Experience (ADX201)
- Customize your application, including page layouts, fields, tabs and business processes in Lightning Experience.
- Find out how security settings created in Salesforce Classic are applied in Lightning.
- Maintain and import clean data in Lightning.
- Use Lightning features to produce high-value reports and dashboards.
- Understand how workflow automation complies with Lightning.
Certification Preparation for Advanced Administrator (CRT 211)
- Configure data and application security
- Describe Sales Cloud and Service Cloud applications
- Implement business logic and process automation
- Build advanced reports and dashboards
- Apply data management best practices
Preparing for Your Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Comprehend the different exam requirements and their weightage
- Understand what areas to focus learning on, so as to prepare well for the exam
- Learn to approach and solve different questions
Working with Data and Dashboards in Einstein Analytics (ANC301)
- Determine your user, data, and security requirements, and establish a growth process.
- Set up apps and control what users can do with Wave Analytics by assigning them permission set licenses, permission sets, and app permissions.
- Load an external CSV file to Wave and create and run a dataflow JSON file that loads Salesforce data and merges it with data from an existing dataset.
- Understand and implement data security in Wave and override the security for implementation and testing.
- Apply a Wave Analytics layout template to a dashboard and create a mobile dashboard layout.
- Explain the limitations of filters in the lenses and dashboards in the UI, and overcome these by modifying the compact form query.
- Explain the process of dashboard queries and modify a SAQL query to meet many analytic requirements.
- Create and upload an XMD file to modify a dataset’s metadata.
What's Possible: Salesforce Fundamentals (STR101)
- Describe Salesforce products and results.
- Ask discovery questions to identify specific business demands within your Company.
- Make informed decisions about which Salesforce solutions meet your business demands.
- Assist your business understand Salesforce design decisions, implications, and best practices.
- Identify and leverage sources of additional information and documentation.
Implementing a Reporting Strategy for the Sales Cloud (STR301)
- Establish a process for developing and deploying analytics solutions for your sales organization.
- Set up an efficient analytics infrastructure to ensure users can find the reports and dashboards they need.
- Create effective sales reports and dashboards to address the needs of users at all levels.
- Maximize users’ consumption of sales reports and dashboards.